Done refurnishing and refurbishing!!

Hi folks, thanks for waiting for egg-discovering until it is fully refurnished and refurbished. Glad on all the supports and cheers you lots gave me. As you see, there are several new features and interface i've installed for my blog egg-discovering. Here i would like to share to you what i've done on my blog and which features i've added into it.

Most significantly, the template i've installed is very important. This is because i've spend quite a long time of period to settle editing my coding. During the process, i've encountered much of problems either in the coding part of the problems cause by the Blogger. One worth mentioning is the Blogger problem, i'm pretty sure that all Blogger have face this problem before. During i editing and installing my coding, the Blogger cannot process my coding and changes i made on my blog, it displayed:

bX-xxxxxx” cryptic error message.

“We’re sorry, but we were unable to complete your request. When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.

Well, this is quite frustration and testing my patient over time, especially when you are lack of time and got lots of work in your hand to be finished. Haiz.. Fortunately the problem can be surmounted after a period.. And i would like to share to you how to handle this problem in my coming blog post.

Continue on my discussions, other than having my template changed successfully (Thank God!), i've install additional widgets and features to enhance my blog. No other purpose to do it but to enhance all my readers' and audiences' experience on surfing my blog post. ^_^ As you can see in my page, i've added Spotplex, Snap-shots, Live traffic map and Cloud tags to my blog page, other than previous widget i've included (Technorati, AllMalaysianBlogger and so on...). One most special widget i've added to enhance my blog is... Blog Worth Calculator (powered by technorati) which this calculator can help you calculate how much money your blog worth. ^_^ I've tested and recommend this to all of you. Sadly, my blog currently only worth $2822.70. Hoping in future my blog worth will increase several folds.. Help me would you?? Haha.. (Evil smile..).

Besides, i also included the traffic visited my page from the listed countries. Happy to tell that there are more than 20 countries got traffics on my site. Cheers!

Last but not least, i've created a feature, that is, "Metamorphosis Me!!", which this feature is to metamorphose my blog from discovering mode to monetizing mode. (egg-discovering <==> egg-monetizing). So, please "Metamorphosis Me!!".

You're lucky IF you're having much of problems during managing your blog, because all these problems will somehow turned into precious experiences of yours, or at least become your greater funny memories accompanying you forever.

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - You're lucky IF you're... - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template