The Return of egg86

Finally I’m back. After this long of departure away from my blog space, I’m now starting to draft something, at least. In the past two months, I’ve been busy with my studies. Not only that, my exam is approaching during that period. Therefore I have to put all blogging on a side and have myself concentrated on my studies. Nonetheless, final exam has finally over, all stuffs have been taken care of, I can then concentrate on contribute to the blogging community. ^_^

Another thing is, I wanna say thank you to all my fellow blogger friends and readers who have showing their continuing support for me, constantly visit my blog looking for update blog. Thanks ya.. Straight to the point, telling all of you that more and more stuffs will appear to my blog. I won’t waste yours expectations. You’re lucky IF you’re not neglecting your blog much time, because you will not like me, doing blog like a crazy to cover back all those time I’ve missed. Plus, I’m having two blog needed to be managed simultaneously, mate..



Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - You're lucky IF you're... - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template